Chelsies countdown

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Met my new Mission President Pres. Mastumori & his wife

HoLA from DC :) How are you?
Everything is GREAT!!!! I am loving the work! Man i can really see how the Lord has prepared me the past couple months, and years with people in my path to help me for this mission!!! I have seen so many great miracles since being here. It is incredible! I actually was reading about that during my studies this morning. Faith is the reason we have miracles right? So if we want a miracle-we much trust and have faith in the Lord. Like Ether 12:12 says too-and 2 Nephi 26:13. Those are GREAT verses. I am just loving everything. I love BIKES-1.stop and talk to everyone! 2. a lil cruz never hurt anyone 3. good exercise lol. I love my COMPANION 1. She is a hard-worker 2. she is so sweet 3. can teach the gospel and touch the hearts of many people in spanish. i love this MISSION 1-people from everywhere! we have investigators from Chile, Nica, Salvador, Panama, Mexico. everywhere! I love the NEW mission pres. 1-we met with him monday for our zone conference. WOW HE IS INCREDIBLE and so is sister Mautismori!!! She spoke and WOW she is incredible. They are powerful and bold, yet funny and tender. We don't have cars so we had to get a ride home from the Senior couple missionaries and so we got to stay after and eat lunch with president and the senior couples- we were lucky missionaries that day! haha. So we chatted with them, it was great! Anyways there have been so many wonderful experiences thus far, and I am truly blessed to serve in this area. President Matsumori told us we are the luckiest group of missionaries bc the First Presidency said they only send the best missionaries to the Capitol of USA to represent the church. We were all very emotional. It was a great moment and it boosted my confidence. I feel privileged to serve here! We are teaching about 4 investigators who i am just coming to love so much. Well g2g-im going to write a letter because not a lot of time left.
I love YOU all soooo much.
Thanks for prayers and everything!!! I attached 2 photos :)
Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Tavernier

No comments:

Post a Comment